Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Finally!

Well, I finally have come up with a name I like for this blog. As for the other technical things hopefully I'll figure those out with time. My name is Beth and this blog is to record happenings in my family's life and thoughts I just think I need to share. I am basically a stay-at-home mom, with a side job as the contractor for our local library Friends' bookstore. I have been married for 14 years to my wonderful husband , Shade, for 14 years. God has blessed us with three beautiful children, two sons, Caleb (11) and Chantry (4) and our daughter, Destini (7). We worked in full-time ministry until 2003 when we moved from the Midwest to the Northwest to start a church. At that time my husband had to get a full time job to support our family. The Lord provided with a job that allowed me to stay home and homeschool our children! So now starting the 4th year of homeschooling I'll be able to journal about the happenings or "weavings" that fill our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails