Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Books read in February

Historic Reading Posters - Little Miss Muffet
Historic Reading Posters - Little Miss Muffet


Here is a list of books I read in February:

The Potluck Club - Linda Evans Shepherd/Eva Marie Everson
The Potluck Club Trouble's Brewing - Linda Evans Shepherd/Linda Marie Everson
The Web of Life - Richard Louv
The Perfect Match - Susan May Warren
A Door in the Wall - Marguerite de Angeli
Persuasion - Jane Austen
The Thirteenth Tale - Diane Setterfield
Ekaterina - Susan Downs/Susan May Warren

My reading was very low this month. It took me awhile to get through "Persuasion". I also started Northanger Abbey a couple of weeks ago and am still only half way through. Next month I hope to have completed more. My bedstand is stacked with books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails