Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand - December

What's On Your Nightstand


Books on my nightstand for December.

From my November post I read:
Elvis Takes a Back Seat by Leanna Ellis (review)
Family Driven Faith by Voddie Baucham
No Place for a Lady by Maggie Brenden (review)
Menu for Romance by Kaye Dacus

I also read:
The Pioneer Woman Cooks by Ree Drummond (review)
William S. and the Great Escape by Zilpha Keatley Snyder
The Christmas Secret by Donna VanLiere

I am currently reading:
From a Distance by Tamara Alexander
Dear Pen Pal by Heather Vogel Frederick

I didn't get to:
These is my Words by Nancy E. Turner (I'll try again at another date!)
The Comforts of a Muddy Saturday by Alexander McCall Smith (I am forgetting about this title for right now.)
Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate (I'm adding this title to this month's nightstand list.)

This has been a really hard month for reading. Late night, busy days and a teething baby don't leave much time to get cozy with a book. I am looking forward to next month where hopefully life returns to a normal pace.

3 comments:

  1. Secret Diaries of Charlotte Bronte sounds fascinating!!! Share your thoughts when you get it done, please. I think you've read an awfully lot considering the teething baby and other children :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tamara's books. I just picked up the Bronte Diary book at the library today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Tamara Alexander too. Talk of the Town was a good read. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails