Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Favorite Reads of 2009

Here is a random list of my favorite reads of 2009. The books listed were books I read for the first time ever. I didn't pick any that were re-reads else my list would be a lot longer!

Fiction:

-The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows - I absolutely loved this book, by some weird circumstances I ended up reading it twice and listening to the audio book once.
-The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
-The Christmas Secret by Donna VanLiere
-Sylvester by Georgette Heyer
-All the books my Mary Connealy
-An Irish Country Christmas by Patrick Taylor
-Dear Pen-Pal by Heather Vogel Frederick
-101 Dalmations by Dodie Smith (audio)
-Hattie Big Sky - Kirby Larson (audio)

Non-Fiction:

-The Book Whisperer: Awakening the Inner Reader in Every Child - Donalyn Miller
-Heart in the Right Place: A Memoir by Carolyn Jourdan (read twice)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails