Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

What's On Your Nightstand - March

What's On Your Nightstand



From my February post I read:
Beyond this Moment by Tamera Alexander
Fools Rush In by Janice Thompson
Heart of Stone by Jill Marie Landis
Already Gone by Ken Ham
For Young Men Only by Jeff Feldhahn & Eric Rice
Cherries in Winter by Suzan Colon

I also read:
The Bride Blunder by Kelly Eileen Hake (review coming)
The Husband Tree by Mary Connealy (review coming)
Parenting with Purpose by Glenda Andrus
A Mother's Heart by Jean Fleming

I listened to:
By the Great Horn Spoon by Sid Fleischman
What Katy Did by Susan Coolidge

I am currently reading:
The Swiss Courier by Tricia Goyer and Mike Yorkey

7 comments:

  1. Great list! Happy Reading. And I hope you'll share about any cakes you happen to make. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your reviews of some of those books!
    ~

    http://mywindowswideopen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cake Doctor Returns looks (sounds!) very fun. I'm also very curious about that Keeping House title and, of course, I'm hoping you really enjoy David. =)

    WAIT WAIT WAIT! CLOSER INSPECTION REVEALS THE STRICTEST SCHOOL!

    You are SO awesome! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cake Doctor looks like something I need! And leaving Carolina intrigues me since I am in South Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you like Cherries in Winter? I read it last month and liked the basic idea, although I felt the author was a bit too "poor me" for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of good reading, past, present and future! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails