Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A-Z Wednesday



A-Z Wednesday is hosted by Vicky of Reading at the Beach. To join, look here.

This weeks letter is: I



Is There Life After Houswork? by Don Aslett

Book Description:
10th Anniversary Edition Don Aslett has won the hearts of millions by showing them how to save up to 75% of the time they spend on housework? With the help of his cleaning classic, Is There Life After Housework? Here you will find a revolutionary approach that frees you from the drudgery of housework by bringing the efficient methods and materials of the professional cleaner into the home, plus step-by-step instructions on how to clean every area of your home. How to find the life?? Professional secrets to clean faster and better ? How to speed-clean the house for company ? The right way to do every household chore ? Where to get professional tools and supplies ? How to choose and use chemicals that will do the work for you ? How to get others to help ? Quick checklists and charts for at-a-glance reference.

My thoughts:
Another book I haven't read, but is patiently waiting for me to rescue it off my shelves. (sigh) So many books and so little time!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I think I'll need this book...I like the concept of "speed" cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's that part about getting others to help that I'm most interested in! Sounds like a book I could use.
    Here's my "I" book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really fun book though. I look forward to your review!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/to-z-starts-with-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I need that book!! I can use all the help I can get. Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really want a to know anymore about cleaning, I want someone else to do this for me. I only want to do fun things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did not like my so-called professional's secrets, they did not last long. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely sounds like something I should be reading.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails