Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

What's on Your Nightstand - September

What's On Your Nightstand

Whew, September has been quite a month. With the start of our homeschool year, I wasn't able to read as much as I normally do. Since I am out of town I am only posting pictures of books I plan to start on when I get home.

For September:
Rattle His Bones (Daisy Dalrymple Mysteries, No. 8)The Tale of Oat Cake Crag (The Cottage Tales of Beatrix P)Simplify Your Time: Stop Running & Start Living!

plus whatever else I get to!

From my August post, I read:
Damsel in Distress (Daisy Dalrymple Mysteries, No. 5) by Carola Dunn
A Town Called Ruby Prairie (Coming Home to Ruby Prairie, Book 1) by Annette Smith
It Had to Be You (Weddings by Bella, Book 3) by Janice Thompson
In the Heart of the Dales by Gervase Phinn
Seasons of a Mother's Heart by Sally Clarkson

I also read:
Conquered Heart (Abbey Series #1) by Lisa Samson
Love's Ransom (Abbey Series #2) by Lisa Samson
Styx and Stones (Daisy Dalrymple Mysteries, No. 7) by Carola Dunn
Good Manners for Today's Kids: Teaching Your Child the Right Things to Say and Do by Bob & Emilie Barnes
Miracles Happen : The Life and Timeless Principles of the Founder of Mary Kay Inc. by Mary Kay Ash

I listened to:
Emma by Jane Austen
Among the Mad (Maisie Dobbs) by Jacqueline Winspear

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails