Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Photobucket

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by Should be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Act Two: A Novel in Perfect Pitch

Act Two: A Novel in Perfect Pitch by Kimberly Stuart

Not only was I getting old, losing audiences, and selling fewer CDs, I was a prime candidate for midwest living.

Merry blasted Christmas.
p. 21

17 comments:

  1. Those few words tell us so much about the character. That's nice writing.

    Here's mine: http://tfwalsh.wordpress.com/2011/05/10/teaser-tuesday-thyla/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Teaser! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds fun to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser...i like the cover too!

    here's mine
    https://bookingonthehill.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I love it and I'm thoroughly enjoying this cover, oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, yes, the cold hard realities of life....Thanks for sharing!

    Here's MY TT POST

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser :) I've never heard about the book before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    Sounds interesting. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog for TT, sounds kind of sad I havent heard of this book though. Great Teaser. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha!! Two such sentences tell a lot about a person!!! ;)
    Nice teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a different statement.

    My TT

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-jt-ellison.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting teaser and a very interesting cover. Is the book as interesting as it seems? ;)

    Here's my teaser for the week!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no!!! Not midwest living!! LOL!
    Great Teaser!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a teaser!! Another novel to check out?!. I really like teaser tuesdays!


    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that teaser!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails