Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's On Your Nightstand - July

In July I plan to read:
The Leopard's Prey: A Jade del Cameron MysteryFamily CollectionMemory Between Us, A: A Novel (Wings of Glory)
               For the Family's Sake: The Value of Home in Everyone's LifeSimplify Your Life: Get Organized and Stay That Way


From my June post I read:
Diary Of A Provincial Lady (Provincial Lady Series) by E.M. Delafield
Finally a Bride (Texas Boardinghouse Brides, Book 3) by Vickie McDonough
Rugged and Relentless (Husbands for Hire) by Kelly Eileen Hake
The Year Money Grew on Trees by Aaron Hawkins
401 Ways to Get Your Kids to Work at Home by Bonnie Ruyan McCullough & Susan Walker Monson
How to Write a Sentence: And How to Read One by Stanley Fish

I also read:
Anthem for Doomed Youth: A Daisy Dalrymple Mystery (Daisy Dalrymple Mysteries) by Carola Dunn
A Hope Undaunted: A Novel (Winds of Change) by Julie Lessman

Mark of the Lion: A Jade Del Cameron Mystery by Suzanne Arruda
The Sandy Bottom Orchestra by Garrison Keillor
The Serpent's Daughter: A Jade Del Cameron Mystery by Suzanne Arruda
Surrender the Night (Surrender to Destiny) by MaryLu Tyndall
The Wedding Caper (Bridal Mayhem Mysteries #1) by Janice Thompson
William's Midsummer Dreams by Zilpha Keatley Snyder
Clutter Rehab: 101 Tips and Tricks to Become an Organization Junkie and Love It! by Laura Wittmann
My Reading Life by Pat Conroy


I listened to:
Treasures of the Snow (Library Edition) by Patricia St. John

4 comments:

  1. You've been doing a lot of reading! I have My Reading Life on the shelf, but haven't gotten to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Pat Conroy in high school for a book report and remember how much I enjoyed the book. I also remember how much my English teacher did not agree. For some reason that stands out in my mind.

    I enjoyed seeing your list of books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You read a lot! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many books! How was the one by OrgJunkie? I'm also quite impressed that you've read some of Elizabeth Gaskell's books :) Side note: your children are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails