Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Homeschool Mother's Journal: School Begins!

Delani using her new shape and color sorter.

In my life this week…
We started school this week and I survived!!

In our homeschool this week…
Since we are going to be taking a couple of weeks off to see my parents, we started our school work so we can get a couple of weeks under our belt. Everything went pretty well.

Caleb: We are still trying to get all the kinks out his schedule. The hardest subject to schedule has been his DIVE Biology.

Destini: Everything has fallen into place so far, except when she went to do her art book I realized that our colored pencils need to be replaced.

Chantry: Again, everything is working out well.

Delani: I purchased The Preschool Package from My Father's World and I also purchased the shape and color sorter from the Toddler Package. I wasn't able to do much with her. Hopefully, we will do better this week.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
After our first day of school was done we went to Winco and celebrated with an ice cream cone.

On Wednesday, we made it to our summer park days for our homeschool group.

My favorite thing this week was…

Summer finally arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Things I’m working on…
 -putting the finishing touches on all the kids' schedules
-write up a few blog posts on our schooling for this year
-finish a skirt I started for Delani and start and finish a skirt for Destini

I’m reading…
Simplify Your Life: Get Organized and Stay That WayDay of War (Lion of War Series)


A photo, video, link, or quote to share…
Enjoying their ice cream cones!

I'm linking up at The Homeschool Chick Check out what others are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails