Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What's on Your Nightstand - March




From my February post, I read:
Bath Tangle Georgette Heyer (review)
Chasing Mona Lisa: A Novel Tricia Goyer & Mike Yorkey (review)
The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund (review)
Parenting by The Book: Biblical Wisdom for Raising Your Child by John Rosemond
Sane Woman's Guide to Raising a Large Family, A by Mary Oystn (review)

I am currently reading:
The Princess and Curdie (Puffin Classics) by George MacDonald

I also read:
The Black Moth by Georgette Heyer (review)
In Too Deep (The Kincaid Brides) by Mary Connealy (review)
Tanglewood Tales by Nathaniel Hawthorne (review)
A Fine and Pleasant Misery by Patrick McManus (review)
James Herriot's Yorkshire by James Herriot
Looking Backward: My Twenty-Five Years as a Homeschooling Mother by Joyce Swann
The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year by Crystal Paine (review)
Simplify by Josua Becker (review)

I listened to:
Mrs. Pollifax and the Whirling Dervish by Dorothy Gilman
Mrs. Pollifax and the Second Thief by Dorothy Gillman (review)

What's On Your Nightstand

See what others have read over at 5 Minutes for Books.

5 comments:

  1. "Looking Backward" sounds intriguing to me. I'm about to wind up my homeschool journey when I graduate my last daughter this spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Doctor's Lady sounds like a good read - great list of books here!

    Trish, 5 Minutes for Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! I see some really interesting sounding books here. Chasing Mona Lisa sounded so interesting. Too bad it seemed disjointed...

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to check out Give Them Grace just to see what it is all about. I love James Herriot's books, at least what I remember of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must be feeling a bit of a homeschool kick myself, since the two books from your list that are sticking out to me most are Playful Learning and Looking Backward. I probably will NOT read those two, though, since I doubt they are likely to encourage contentment with my current single and childless state.

    It looks like it was a good and varied reading month for you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails