Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

The Homeschool Mother's Journal - Convention Time

 
My Homeschool Mother's Journal post is a little late and is going to be short and sweet.
 
I attended Oregon's homeschool convention and by the time I got home last night I was worn out. I didn't get to hear as many speakers as I wanted since I worked in the Mystery of History booth for a couple of hours on Friday and did some volunteer work in the used curriculum sale on Saturday. I did have a good time, though I still will have to place a couple of orders to complete what we need for next year. So here is what happened this week.
 
  1. The Father's Day gifts I made for the men in church last Sunday. They were filled with all kinds of goodies for "Pop"--Tootsie Pops, Pop Tarts, popcorn & a bottle of pop.
  2. Father's Day 2013.
  3. I gave Delani the job of folding towels. Gripe, gripe, gripe, but she eventually got it finished. It is funny that when her brothers or sister fold towels she is always willing to help and will even do it all, but when mom says to do it a whole new attitude arises.
  4. Chantry celebrated his 11th birthday!
  5. All my goodies I bought at the homeschool convention. Some I probably didn't need, but found for the right price. I also ordered new Math-U-See workbooks for everyone, including Delani, and Destini's grammar book.
Linking up:
Homegrown Learners

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails