Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

The Homeschool Mother's Journal: Random 5 on Friday

Aug 30 Collage
1. Donations for the Friends of the Library bookstore that I manage.
2. The kids and I along with our friends took a little break for bowling.
3. Destini's 1st Place for her quilt. 4. Fair food. 5. Ready to dig in!
6. New bedding for my bed.
  1. We started the week off with Delani getting croup. I could have made it through life without that experience under my belt, especially since it required a special visit to the Dr. office for them to just tell it was croup and do nothing for it. I had already discovered that at 5:30 in the morning!
  2. I'm still planning school work. I'm close to being done, but...
  3. We attended the Oregon State Fair on Monday. The main reason for going is the food!!
  4. Destini won a 1st Place ribbon on her quilt.
  5. I am the manager for a Friends of the Library bookstore and we have been inundated with donations, which while I appreciate them very much, I would love it if people could spread out their donations throughout the year instead of everyone donating at "back to school" (or end of the year, or spring-break) time. My mutterings consist of , "This too shall pass, this too shall pass, ...." (If you donate to your local library, I thank you. If you don't, I encourage you to!) 


The Pebble PondHomegrown Learners
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the quilt! Love that young girls are keeping the craft alive! Stopping by from the Hoggatt Homeschool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails