Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Wednesdays with Words (Master Life Before It's Too Late)

http://ladydusk.blogspot.com/search/label/Wednesdays%20with%20words




My quote comes from Mastering Life Before It's Too Late: 10 Biblical Strategies for a Lifetime of Purpose by Robert J. Morgan. This was a much needed reminder--one that I'm going to write out and tape to my bathroom mirror.
 Our main business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand. -Thomas Carlyle (Kindle 4%)

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me a lot of Elizabeth Elliot's "Do the next thing." (I think she was quoting a poem.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The distance always seems so much more interesting. I love that you'll put it on your mirror as the language clearly evokes seeing in a glass dimly, then we shall see face to face.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails