Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

What's On Your Nightstand - June

What's On Your Nightstand 

As I predicted in my last post June was a very busy month for us. We had a month full of baseball, my parents and in-laws were here visiting, my husband and I had to attend a retreat for a couple of days, my son, Chantry, turned 15, plus our local homeschool convention happened this month. Needless to say I didn't get a lot of reading done, but that is okay. July should be a little lighter, but I'm not picking a huge reading list since my summer seems to passing by way too fast. I do have a pile of books to read and am hoping to get a lot read.  I know most people read more in summer, but for some reason that just doesn't seem to work for me.

For July:
 

From May's Nightstand I read:


I also read:

  • The Pilgrim of Hate by Ellis Peters - Another Brother Cadfael.
  • It Started with Goodbye by Christina June - A modern twist on the Cinderella story. I can't remember how I came across this book, but I found it a decent read for YA.
  • Ring for Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse - A Bertie & Jeeves story without Bertie and while a decent story, I did miss Bertie.


 See what others have read over at 5 Minutes for Books.

1 comment:

  1. I’ve only read one book by P.G. Wodehouse, but I’m glad I did, at least to know who people are talking about when they mention Bertie and Jeeves. :) Hope you get to read more in July, but living life in the moment with the people we love is always most important, with or without books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails